Avira Internet Security
Avira Internet Security is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Please follow http://www.avira.com/fr
if you want to read more on Avira Internet Security on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Avira Internet Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file has a size of 732.52 KB (750096 bytes) on disk and is named avcenter.exe.
Avira Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.31 MB (31778552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (414.14 KB)
- avcenter.exe (732.52 KB)
- avconfig.exe (837.60 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (720.92 KB)
- sched.exe (445.83 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (815.01 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (816.03 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (530.84 KB)
- avnotify.exe (701.33 KB)
- avrestart.exe (547.91 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.06 MB)
- avshadow.exe (617.34 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (405.62 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (990.52 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (989.52 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (494.13 KB)
- avwsc.exe (816.01 KB)
- backup.exe (627.41 KB)
- ccuac.exe (484.09 KB)
- checkt.exe (397.57 KB)
- fact.exe (967.88 KB)
- fwinst.exe (764.73 KB)
- guardgui.exe (665.12 KB)
- inssda64.exe (483.06 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (450.38 KB)
- licmgr.exe (514.75 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (410.14 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (443.33 KB)
- setup.exe (1.95 MB)
- setuppending.exe (436.26 KB)
- update.exe (1.07 MB)
- updrgui.exe (390.52 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (682.21 KB)
- wsctool.exe (458.42 KB)
This info is about Avira Internet Security version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is an application by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Internet Security". The Avira Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avira Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-22 14:25:37.893