Avira Internet Security
Avira Internet Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Please follow http://www.avira.com/
if you want to read more on Avira Internet Security on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG's page. Avira Internet Security is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, regulated by the user's decision. Avira Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 735.57 KB (753224 bytes) on disk.
Avira Internet Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.73 MB (42707264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (413.20 KB)
- avcenter.exe (735.57 KB)
- avconfig.exe (849.70 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (742.09 KB)
- sched.exe (451.85 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avira_en____fm.exe (4.37 MB)
- avmailc.exe (814.06 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (816.03 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (530.84 KB)
- avnotify.exe (707.88 KB)
- avrestart.exe (554.44 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.05 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,014.16 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (404.67 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (995.04 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (993.57 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (493.19 KB)
- avwsc.exe (822.53 KB)
- backup.exe (626.46 KB)
- ccuac.exe (494.19 KB)
- checkt.exe (397.57 KB)
- fact.exe (975.92 KB)
- fwinst.exe (763.78 KB)
- guardgui.exe (665.64 KB)
- inssda64.exe (483.06 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (449.43 KB)
- licmgr.exe (536.89 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (410.14 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (443.33 KB)
- setup.exe (1.97 MB)
- setuppending.exe (440.83 KB)
- update.exe (1.07 MB)
- updrgui.exe (389.58 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (681.27 KB)
- wsctool.exe (464.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Avira Internet Security. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is a program released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avira Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Internet Security". The Avira Internet Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira Internet Security in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 09:56:26.390