Avira Internet Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Avira Internet Security for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. More details about Avira Internet Security can be found at http://www.avira.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Internet Security. The program's main executable file is called avcenter.exe and its approximative size is 740.55 KB (758328 bytes).
The executables below are part of Avira Internet Security. They take an average of 30.07 MB (31534936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (412.13 KB)
- avcenter.exe (740.55 KB)
- avconfig.exe (853.16 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (759.17 KB)
- sched.exe (455.86 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (847.61 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (851.16 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (553.92 KB)
- avnotify.exe (712.86 KB)
- avrestart.exe (552.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.14 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,019.72 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (404.55 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,021.64 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,020.20 KB)
- avwsc.exe (850.18 KB)
- backup.exe (643.52 KB)
- ccuac.exe (497.65 KB)
- checkt.exe (395.56 KB)
- fact.exe (948.74 KB)
- fwinst.exe (763.22 KB)
- guardgui.exe (691.70 KB)
- inssda64.exe (481.05 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (476.48 KB)
- licmgr.exe (517.79 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (408.13 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (442.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.35 MB)
- setuppending.exe (443.27 KB)
- update.exe (1.08 MB)
- updrgui.exe (389.02 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (695.80 KB)
- wsctool.exe (471.95 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Internet Security version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is a program by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Internet Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira Internet Security in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Internet Security.
8. After removing Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 16:21:19.527