Avira Internet Security
Avira Internet Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Please open http://www.avira.com/pt-br
if you want to read more on Avira Internet Security on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG's website. Avira Internet Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Avira Internet Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Avira Internet Security's primary file takes around 735.57 KB (753224 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Avira Internet Security. They take an average of 30.83 MB (32332512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (373.51 KB)
- avcenter.exe (735.57 KB)
- avconfig.exe (849.70 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (741.14 KB)
- sched.exe (451.85 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (815.01 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (816.03 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (530.84 KB)
- avnotify.exe (706.93 KB)
- avrestart.exe (553.49 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.08 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,013.21 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (404.67 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,008.19 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,008.13 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (494.13 KB)
- avwsc.exe (822.53 KB)
- backup.exe (627.41 KB)
- ccuac.exe (494.19 KB)
- checkt.exe (396.63 KB)
- fact.exe (971.98 KB)
- fwinst.exe (764.73 KB)
- guardgui.exe (664.70 KB)
- inssda64.exe (482.12 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (449.43 KB)
- licmgr.exe (513.80 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (410.14 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (442.38 KB)
- setup.exe (2.00 MB)
- setuppending.exe (440.83 KB)
- update.exe (1.07 MB)
- updrgui.exe (389.58 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (682.21 KB)
- wsctool.exe (464.42 KB)
This info is about Avira Internet Security version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is an application marketed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Internet Security". The Avira Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira Internet Security in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-25 10:49:31.070