Avira Internet Security
Avira Internet Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Further information about Avira Internet Security can be found at http://www.avira.com/
. Avira Internet Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Avira Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Avira Internet Security's main file takes around 734.02 KB (751632 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Avira Internet Security. They occupy about 29.34 MB (30764752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (414.14 KB)
- avcenter.exe (734.02 KB)
- avconfig.exe (838.10 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (720.42 KB)
- sched.exe (445.83 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (815.01 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (816.03 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (530.84 KB)
- avnotify.exe (701.33 KB)
- avrestart.exe (547.91 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.05 MB)
- avshadow.exe (424.19 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (405.62 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (989.52 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (988.52 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (494.13 KB)
- avwsc.exe (816.53 KB)
- backup.exe (627.41 KB)
- ccuac.exe (484.09 KB)
- checkt.exe (397.57 KB)
- fact.exe (957.83 KB)
- fwinst.exe (489.59 KB)
- guardgui.exe (665.12 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (450.38 KB)
- licmgr.exe (493.13 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (410.14 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (443.33 KB)
- setup.exe (1.95 MB)
- setuppending.exe (435.76 KB)
- update.exe (1.07 MB)
- updrgui.exe (390.52 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (682.21 KB)
- wsctool.exe (458.42 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Internet Security version 18.104.22.1684
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Avira Internet Security when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\about.htm
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecrypto.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Internet Security is an application by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Internet Security app will be found automatically. When you select Avira Internet Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Internet Security.
8. After removing Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Internet Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-24 14:15:46.083