ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
You can find below details on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your PCArcSoft
. More information on ArcSoft can be found here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MediaImpression.exe and it has a size of 310.50 KB (317952 bytes).
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is composed of the following executables which take 3.01 MB (3161144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (310.50 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (370.50 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (202.50 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (316.30 KB)
- OPRUpgrade.exe (154.50 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (1,014.50 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (198.50 KB)
- TwainEnum.exe (34.50 KB)
- uTwainExe.exe (82.50 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
- RequestAdminRight.exe (40.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 version 220.127.116.115
only. For more ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is a program by ArcSoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression 2". The ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2.
8. After removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:09:59.850