ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your computerArcSoft
. Go over here
for more details on ArcSoft. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is RunDll32. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2's main file takes around 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) and is named MediaImpression.exe.
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.77 MB (2904888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (308.00 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (338.50 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (202.50 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (316.30 KB)
- OPRUpgrade.exe (154.50 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (1,014.50 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (198.50 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
This page is about ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 version 126.96.36.1993
only. For other ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is an application offered by ArcSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 app will be found very quickly. When you click ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-30 19:21:56.053