ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
You can find below details on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your PCArcSoft
. You can find out more on ArcSoft or check for application updates here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is named MediaImpression.exe and its approximative size is 308.00 KB (315392 bytes).
The following executables are contained in ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. They take 2.76 MB (2898232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (308.00 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (332.00 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (202.50 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (316.30 KB)
- OPRUpgrade.exe (154.50 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (1,014.50 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (198.50 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. Click on the links below for other ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 versions:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is a program by ArcSoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 19:32:31.540