ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your PCArcSoft
. Additional info about ArcSoft can be found here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is RunDll32. MediaImpression.exe is the ArcSoft MediaImpression 2's main executable file and it occupies circa 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. They take 2.76 MB (2896696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (300.00 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (338.50 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (202.50 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (316.30 KB)
- OPRUpgrade.exe (154.50 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (1,014.50 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (198.50 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 version 126.96.36.1994
only. You can find below a few links to other ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexAllMedia.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexDoc.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexMusic.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexPhoto.xml
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\PhotoViewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\PhotoViewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MediaImpression Photo File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MediaImpression Photo File\shell\open\command\
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is a program offered by the software company ArcSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 app will be found automatically. After you click ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2.
8. After removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 16:30:29.000