ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your systemArcSoft
. More information on ArcSoft can be found here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 folder, depending on the user's option. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2's primary file takes around 314.56 KB (322112 bytes) and is named MediaImpression.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. They take about 2.08 MB (2185536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (314.56 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (364.00 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (202.50 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (1,008.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. Click on the links below for other ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 versions:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is an application marketed by the software company ArcSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression 2". The ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 application will be found automatically. After you click ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:15:33.480