ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your systemArcSoft
. You can read more on ArcSoft or check for application updates here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named MediaImpression.exe and it has a size of 284.00 KB (290816 bytes).
The following executables are contained in ArcSoft MediaImpression 2. They take 2.30 MB (2416952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (284.00 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (344.00 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (180.00 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (316.30 KB)
- OPRUpgrade.exe (132.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (624.00 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (176.00 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
The current page applies to ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 version 126.96.36.1990
only. Click on the links below for other ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 from your computer.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcSoft MediaImpression 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexAllMedia.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexDoc.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexMusic.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2\ActionConfigure\ActionBar\ActionIndexPhoto.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MediaImpression Photo File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MediaImpression Photo File\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MediaImpression Video/Music File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MediaImpression Video/Music File\shell\open\command\
ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is an application released by ArcSoft. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 by ArcSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-04 21:22:50.710