You can find on this page details on how to remove AnyDesk for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AnyDesk from your computerphilandro Software GmbH
. Open here
where you can get more info on philandro Software GmbH. The program is often found in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk" folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AnyDesk is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AnyDesk's primary file takes around 1.18 MB (1238112 bytes) and is named AnyDesk.exe.
AnyDesk contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.18 MB (1238112
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AnyDesk version 1.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other AnyDesk versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDesk is an application marketed by the software company philandro Software GmbH. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnyDesk from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyDesk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyDesk". If it exists on your system the AnyDesk application will be found automatically. When you select AnyDesk in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnyDesk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyDesk.
8. After removing AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDesk that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDesk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDesk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 02:17:05.473