This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AnyDesk for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AnyDesk from your PCphilandro Software GmbH
. Additional info about philandro Software GmbH can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AnyDesk folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. AnyDesk's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AnyDesk.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1535648 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AnyDesk. They take 1.46 MB (1535648
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4
of AnyDesk. You can find below info on other versions of AnyDesk:
...click to view all...
AnyDesk is a program marketed by the software company philandro Software GmbH. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyDesk from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnyDesk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyDesk". If it exists on your system the AnyDesk app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyDesk in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnyDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnyDesk.
8. After removing AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnyDesk that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyDesk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDesk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:37:50.660