AnyDesk is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AnyDesk from your computerphilandro Software GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on philandro Software GmbH. AnyDesk is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnyDesk. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.65 MB (1729696 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnyDesk.exe.
AnyDesk is composed of the following executables which take 1.65 MB (1729696
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of AnyDesk. You can find below info on other application versions of AnyDesk:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove AnyDesk from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe
AnyDesk is a program marketed by philandro Software GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AnyDesk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnyDesk or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDesk". If it exists on your system the AnyDesk application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnyDesk in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AnyDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyDesk.
8. After removing AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDesk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDesk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyDesk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:48:13.357