You can find below details on how to remove AnyDesk for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AnyDesk from your systemphilandro Software GmbH
. Further information on philandro Software GmbH can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AnyDesk folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnyDesk. The program's main executable file is labeled AnyDesk.exe and it has a size of 1.29 MB (1354848 bytes).
AnyDesk is composed of the following executables which take 1.29 MB (1354848
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to AnyDesk version 1.4.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other AnyDesk releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove AnyDesk from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AnyDesk:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\anydesk.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\support.anydesk.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\anydesk.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\support.anydesk.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2622888054-1720131136-2538163304-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2622888054-1720131136-2538163304-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Users\UserName\Desktop\OALE X2 MT6580 5.1 100% TESTED FLASH FILE BY ANDROID FIRMWARE FLASH FILE(1)\gave AnyDesk id for password.exe
AnyDesk is an application marketed by the software company philandro Software GmbH. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnyDesk from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnyDesk or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDesk". The AnyDesk app will be found automatically. After you select AnyDesk in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyDesk.
8. After removing AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyDesk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDesk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyDesk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:38:08.907