You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AnyDesk for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AnyDesk from your systemphilandro Software GmbH
. You can find out more on philandro Software GmbH or check for application updates here
. AnyDesk is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AnyDesk folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AnyDesk is C:\Program Files\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled AnyDesk.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1535136 bytes).
AnyDesk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.46 MB (1535136
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.3
of AnyDesk. You can find below info on other application versions of AnyDesk:
...click to view all...
AnyDesk is a program released by the software company philandro Software GmbH. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AnyDesk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyDesk or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyDesk". If it is installed on your PC the AnyDesk program will be found automatically. When you select AnyDesk in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnyDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyDesk.
8. After uninstalling AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDesk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDesk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyDesk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 13:14:49.987