AnyDesk is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AnyDesk from your computerphilandro Software GmbH
. More information on philandro Software GmbH can be found here
. Usually the AnyDesk program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk folder, depending on the user's option during install. AnyDesk's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk\AnyDesk.exe. The program's main executable file is called AnyDesk.exe and its approximative size is 3.67 MB (3848144 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AnyDesk. They take about 3.67 MB (3848144
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.0
of AnyDesk. Click on the links below for other AnyDesk versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDesk is an application by philandro Software GmbH. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AnyDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnyDesk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyDesk or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyDesk". The AnyDesk program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnyDesk in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyDesk.
8. After removing AnyDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyDesk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDesk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDesk by philandro Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDesk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:59:38.000