Acronis Backup Agent
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Acronis Backup Agent for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent from your systemAcronis
. You can find out more on Acronis or check for application updates here
. More details about Acronis Backup Agent can be found at http://www.acronis.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Acronis Backup Agent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.79 MB (5024176 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Acronis Backup Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 36.97 MB (38767760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstaller.exe (4.79 MB)
- act.exe (1.57 MB)
- dml_dump.exe (1.43 MB)
- dml_migration.exe (2.20 MB)
- dml_update.exe (1.60 MB)
- dummysrv.exe (170.92 KB)
- logmc.exe (105.92 KB)
- migrate_archives.exe (3.55 MB)
- service_process.exe (3.73 MB)
- asz_lister.exe (1.39 MB)
- mms.exe (10.38 MB)
- register_msp_mms.exe (1.73 MB)
- schedmgr.exe (614.22 KB)
- dml_host.exe (2.33 MB)
- python.exe (15.42 KB)
- acropsh.exe (565.56 KB)
- upgrade_tool.exe (831.47 KB)
This data is about Acronis Backup Agent version 12.0.3894
alone. For more Acronis Backup Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Acronis Backup Agent.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Acronis Backup Agent is a program offered by Acronis. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Acronis Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Acronis Backup Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acronis Backup Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acronis Backup Agent". If it is installed on your PC the Acronis Backup Agent app will be found automatically. When you click Acronis Backup Agent in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Acronis Backup Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acronis Backup Agent:
- The software company is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acronis Backup Agent.
8. After uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acronis Backup Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis from your PC, nor are we saying that Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-31 12:09:42.790