Acronis Backup Agent
Acronis Backup Agent is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent from your PCAcronis
. You can find out more on Acronis or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Acronis Backup Agent at http://www.acronis.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Acronis Backup Agent's main file takes around 3.04 MB (3185376 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Acronis Backup Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.38 MB (32900880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstaller.exe (3.04 MB)
- act.exe (1.41 MB)
- dml_dump.exe (1.28 MB)
- dml_migration.exe (2.18 MB)
- dml_update.exe (1.46 MB)
- dummysrv.exe (169.42 KB)
- logmc.exe (87.92 KB)
- asz_lister.exe (1.12 MB)
- mms.exe (10.41 MB)
- register_msp_mms.exe (1.56 MB)
- schedmgr.exe (614.22 KB)
- acrocmd.exe (3.63 MB)
- dml_host.exe (2.18 MB)
- python.exe (15.42 KB)
- acropsh.exe (497.63 KB)
- MmsMonitor.exe (1.06 MB)
- upgrade_tool.exe (730.85 KB)
The current page applies to Acronis Backup Agent version 12.0.2395
alone. For other Acronis Backup Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acronis Backup Agent is a program marketed by Acronis. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Acronis Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Acronis Backup Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acronis Backup Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Acronis Backup Agent". If it exists on your system the Acronis Backup Agent application will be found automatically. After you select Acronis Backup Agent in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acronis Backup Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acronis Backup Agent:
- The publisher is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acronis Backup Agent.
8. After removing Acronis Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acronis Backup Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis from your computer, nor are we saying that Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-13 14:36:50.170