Acronis Backup Agent
Acronis Backup Agent is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent from your systemAcronis
. You can read more on Acronis or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Acronis Backup Agent can be found at http://www.acronis.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Acronis Backup Agent is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Acronis Backup Agent's main executable file and it occupies around 5.01 MB (5251736 bytes) on disk.
Acronis Backup Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 53.61 MB (56209008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstaller.exe (5.01 MB)
- act.exe (2.03 MB)
- dml_dump.exe (1.78 MB)
- dml_migration.exe (2.98 MB)
- dml_update.exe (2.06 MB)
- dummysrv.exe (170.92 KB)
- logmc.exe (124.42 KB)
- migrate_archives.exe (4.48 MB)
- service_process.exe (4.90 MB)
- asz_lister.exe (1.39 MB)
- mms.exe (14.35 MB)
- register_msp_mms.exe (2.26 MB)
- schedmgr.exe (614.22 KB)
- acrocmd.exe (5.37 MB)
- dml_host.exe (2.95 MB)
- python.exe (16.92 KB)
- acropsh.exe (633.93 KB)
- MmsMonitor.exe (1.55 MB)
- upgrade_tool.exe (989.13 KB)
This web page is about Acronis Backup Agent version 12.0.4496
only. Click on the links below for other Acronis Backup Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Acronis Backup Agent is a program offered by the software company Acronis. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Acronis Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Acronis Backup Agent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acronis Backup Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Acronis Backup Agent". If it is installed on your PC the Acronis Backup Agent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Acronis Backup Agent in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Acronis Backup Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acronis Backup Agent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acronis Backup Agent.
8. After removing Acronis Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acronis Backup Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis from your PC, we are not saying that Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 10:01:52.873