Acronis Backup Agent
This web page is about Acronis Backup Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent from your systemAcronis
. You can find out more on Acronis or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Acronis Backup Agent can be found at http://www.acronis.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. register_agent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.35 MB (3511312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Acronis Backup Agent. They take 70.04 MB (73446120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstaller.exe (6.45 MB)
- act.exe (2.18 MB)
- dml_dump.exe (1.91 MB)
- dml_migration.exe (10.73 MB)
- dml_update.exe (2.19 MB)
- dummysrv.exe (177.52 KB)
- logmc.exe (142.02 KB)
- migrate_archives.exe (5.89 MB)
- service_process.exe (6.25 MB)
- asz_lister.exe (1.62 MB)
- mms.exe (15.49 MB)
- schedmgr.exe (833.75 KB)
- acrocmd.exe (5.97 MB)
- dml_host.exe (3.44 MB)
- python.exe (39.53 KB)
- acropsh.exe (593.73 KB)
- register_agent.exe (3.35 MB)
- MmsMonitor.exe (1.74 MB)
- upgrade_tool.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.5.12960
of Acronis Backup Agent. For other Acronis Backup Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acronis Backup Agent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Acronis Backup Agent is a program offered by the software company Acronis. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Acronis Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Acronis Backup Agent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acronis Backup Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acronis Backup Agent". If it exists on your system the Acronis Backup Agent program will be found automatically. After you click Acronis Backup Agent in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acronis Backup Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acronis Backup Agent:
- The publisher is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acronis Backup Agent.
8. After uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acronis Backup Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis from your computer, we are not saying that Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-09 10:15:12.963