Acronis Backup Agent
Acronis Backup Agent is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent from your computerAcronis
. More information about Acronis can be read here
. You can read more about on Acronis Backup Agent at http://www.acronis.com
. Usually the Acronis Backup Agent program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Acronis Backup Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled register_agent.exe and occupies 3.13 MB (3285536 bytes).
Acronis Backup Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 66.70 MB (69941648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstaller.exe (5.25 MB)
- act.exe (2.07 MB)
- dml_dump.exe (1.81 MB)
- dml_migration.exe (10.71 MB)
- dml_update.exe (2.10 MB)
- dummysrv.exe (177.53 KB)
- logmc.exe (142.03 KB)
- migrate_archives.exe (5.74 MB)
- service_process.exe (5.93 MB)
- asz_lister.exe (1.43 MB)
- mms.exe (15.08 MB)
- schedmgr.exe (833.75 KB)
- acrocmd.exe (5.66 MB)
- dml_host.exe (3.32 MB)
- python.exe (39.53 KB)
- acropsh.exe (588.76 KB)
- register_agent.exe (3.13 MB)
- MmsMonitor.exe (1.69 MB)
- upgrade_tool.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Acronis Backup Agent version 12.5.10330
alone. Click on the links below for other Acronis Backup Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Acronis Backup Agent is an application by Acronis. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Acronis Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Acronis Backup Agent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acronis Backup Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Acronis Backup Agent". The Acronis Backup Agent app will be found very quickly. After you click Acronis Backup Agent in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Acronis Backup Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acronis Backup Agent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acronis Backup Agent.
8. After removing Acronis Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acronis Backup Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acronis Backup Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis from your computer, we are not saying that Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-04 08:33:41.660