Acronis Backup Agent
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent from your PCAcronis
. You can find out more on Acronis or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.acronis.com
if you want to read more on Acronis Backup Agent on Acronis's web page. Acronis Backup Agent is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Acronis Backup Agent's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.35 MB (3512848 bytes) on disk and is titled register_agent.exe.
Acronis Backup Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.55 MB (70826696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstaller.exe (5.32 MB)
- act.exe (2.07 MB)
- dml_dump.exe (1.82 MB)
- dml_migration.exe (10.72 MB)
- dml_update.exe (2.10 MB)
- dummysrv.exe (177.52 KB)
- logmc.exe (144.21 KB)
- migrate_archives.exe (5.77 MB)
- service_process.exe (6.05 MB)
- asz_lister.exe (1.43 MB)
- mms.exe (15.46 MB)
- schedmgr.exe (833.75 KB)
- acrocmd.exe (5.67 MB)
- dml_host.exe (3.32 MB)
- python.exe (39.53 KB)
- acropsh.exe (590.25 KB)
- register_agent.exe (3.35 MB)
- MmsMonitor.exe (1.69 MB)
- upgrade_tool.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.5.12210
of Acronis Backup Agent. For more Acronis Backup Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acronis Backup Agent is an application offered by the software company Acronis. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Acronis Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acronis Backup Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Acronis Backup Agent". The Acronis Backup Agent program will be found automatically. After you click Acronis Backup Agent in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Acronis Backup Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acronis Backup Agent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acronis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acronis Backup Agent.
8. After uninstalling Acronis Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acronis Backup Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acronis Backup Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis from your computer, we are not saying that Acronis Backup Agent by Acronis is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acronis Backup Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-21 05:52:27.350