You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVG 2012 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2012 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Check out here
for more information on AVG Technologies. AVG 2012 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012 directory, depending on the user's decision. AVG 2012's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.51 MB (5781344 bytes) on disk and is called avgmfapx.exe.
AVG 2012 contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.97 MB (41912600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (486.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (829.34 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (3.85 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (329.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.41 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (653.84 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (950.84 KB)
- AVGIDSAgent.exe (4.23 MB)
- avglscanx.exe (142.84 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.51 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.17 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (601.84 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (725.84 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (944.84 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (653.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (8.70 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.30 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.01 MB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.26 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (688.66 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (373.84 KB)
- MicroScanner.exe (404.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0.1913
of AVG 2012. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2012 releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall AVG 2012 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG 2012\
AVG 2012 is an application marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVG 2012 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2012". The AVG 2012 program will be found automatically. After you click AVG 2012 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2012.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:48:28.960