AVG 2012 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVG 2012 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG 2012 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove AVG 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. avgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.16 MB (4361296 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2012 is composed of the following executables which occupy 38.80 MB (40680832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (482.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (857.58 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (330.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.57 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (665.34 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (956.88 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.87 MB)
- avglscanx.exe (143.34 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.75 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.20 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (612.34 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (740.34 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (967.58 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (775.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (9.73 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.47 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.16 MB)
- avguirux.exe (48.38 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.76 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (693.19 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (369.84 KB)
- MicroScanner.exe (406.82 KB)
This page is about AVG 2012 version 2012.0.2180
only. You can find below info on other versions of AVG 2012:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG 2012 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by AVG 2012 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Desktop\AVG 2012.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\AVG 2012.lnk
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgui.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
AVG 2012 is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AVG 2012 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2012". The AVG 2012 application will be found automatically. After you select AVG 2012 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG 2012.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:01:52.040