AVG 2012 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVG 2012 from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2012 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing AVG 2012 is C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. avgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.17 MB (4373552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVG 2012. They occupy about 51.93 MB (54455520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (482.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (859.12 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.26 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (330.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.57 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (670.62 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (956.88 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.94 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.82 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.20 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (617.12 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (750.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (967.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (775.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (10.86 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.48 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.17 MB)
- avguirux.exe (48.38 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.76 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (697.98 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (369.84 KB)
- idpfixx.exe (633.34 KB)
- Launcher.exe (6.17 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVG 2012 version 2012.1.2247
only. You can find below info on other versions of AVG 2012:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove AVG 2012 from your computer.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2012 is a program by the software company AVG Technologies. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2012 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2012". If it exists on your system the AVG 2012 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG 2012 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG 2012.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2012 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:57:17.220