AVG 2012 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2012 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. AVG 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012 folder, regulated by the user's option. AVG 2012's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.86 MB (6146048 bytes) on disk and is labeled avgmfapx.exe.
The following executables are contained in AVG 2012. They take 41.23 MB (43232808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (486.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (829.34 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.26 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (329.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.41 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (653.84 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (950.84 KB)
- AVGIDSAgent.exe (4.23 MB)
- avglscanx.exe (142.84 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.86 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.17 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (601.84 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (725.84 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (944.84 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (653.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (8.16 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.30 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.01 MB)
- avguirux.exe (50.00 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.26 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (688.66 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (373.84 KB)
- MicroScanner.exe (404.82 KB)
This data is about AVG 2012 version 2012.0.1901
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2012 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG 2012\
AVG 2012 is a program released by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2012". If it exists on your system the AVG 2012 application will be found automatically. After you select AVG 2012 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2012.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2012 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 07:56:20.237