This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVG 2012 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVG 2012 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Programmi\AVG\AVG2012 directory, subject to the user's decision. AVG 2012's complete uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe. avgui.exe is the AVG 2012's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.17 MB (4374528 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2012 is composed of the following executables which take 56.80 MB (59558712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (487.50 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (859.50 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.26 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (336.00 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.58 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (671.00 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (958.50 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.94 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.86 MB)
- avgndisx.exe (246.55 KB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.20 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (618.00 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (752.00 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (968.50 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (780.50 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (10.86 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.48 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.17 MB)
- avguirux.exe (50.00 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (193.96 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (698.39 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (375.00 KB)
- idpfixx.exe (633.34 KB)
- forceupgradex.exe (1.05 MB)
- Launcher.exe (6.82 MB)
- setupltst.exe (2.83 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVG 2012 version 2012.1.2258
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG 2012 versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG 2012 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG10\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG2012\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe
AVG 2012 is a program by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2012 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2012". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2012 application will be found automatically. When you select AVG 2012 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG 2012.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:46:15.600