AVG 2012 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2012 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). AVG 2012's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. AVG 2012's primary file takes about 5.35 MB (5611872 bytes) and is called avgmfapx.exe.
AVG 2012 is composed of the following executables which take 37.00 MB (38802200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (486.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (696.84 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (3.85 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (329.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.41 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (636.34 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (950.84 KB)
- AVGIDSAgent.exe (4.23 MB)
- avglscanx.exe (142.84 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.35 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.17 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (584.34 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (725.84 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (944.84 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (653.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (6.07 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.30 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.00 MB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.26 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (688.66 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (373.84 KB)
- MicroScanner.exe (404.82 KB)
This data is about AVG 2012 version 2012.0.1873
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2012 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AVG 2012.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
AVG 2012 is a program released by AVG Technologies. Some users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVG 2012 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2012". The AVG 2012 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG 2012 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG 2012.
8. After removing AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG 2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:52:11.387