This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNombre de su organización
. Open here
where you can read more on Nombre de su organización. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0620.342.4745
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 03:15:51.917