This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNombre de su organización
. More information on Nombre de su organización can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Nombre de su organización's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0311.2226.38444
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-07 16:09:01.450