This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNombre de su organización
. Go over here
for more details on Nombre de su organización. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more data about AMD Fuel on Nombre de su organización's website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Fuel's primary file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0603.1201.19704
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 05:32:14.297