AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNombre de su organización
. You can read more on Nombre de su organización or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0512.613.9252
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Nombre de su organización. Some people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:11:01.400