AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNombre de su organización
. Open here
for more info on Nombre de su organización. More details about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 454.50 KB (465408
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0505.431.6200
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 09:10:48.877