AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNombre de su organización
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nombre de su organización. You can read more about on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0920.2155.37532
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 17:47:40.607