99 Slot Machine
99 Slot Machine is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
for more info on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\99 Slot Machine folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. casino.exe is the 99 Slot Machine's primary executable file and it takes approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
99 Slot Machine contains of the executables below. They take 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current page applies to 99 Slot Machine version 14.10.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other 99 Slot Machine versions:
...click to view all...
99 Slot Machine is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall 99 Slot Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 99 Slot Machine from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 99 Slot Machine or simply activate the Search field and type in "99 Slot Machine". If it exists on your system the 99 Slot Machine app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 99 Slot Machine in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 99 Slot Machine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 99 Slot Machine.
8. After removing 99 Slot Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 99 Slot Machine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 99 Slot Machine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 99 Slot Machine supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 08:58:52.153