99 Slot Machine
This web page is about 99 Slot Machine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\99 Slot Machine folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the 99 Slot Machine's main executable file and it occupies approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in 99 Slot Machine. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.09.0
of 99 Slot Machine. For other 99 Slot Machine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
99 Slot Machine is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall 99 Slot Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 99 Slot Machine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 99 Slot Machine or simply click the Search feature and type in "99 Slot Machine". If it is installed on your PC the 99 Slot Machine app will be found automatically. When you select 99 Slot Machine in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 99 Slot Machine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 99 Slot Machine.
8. After removing 99 Slot Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 99 Slot Machine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 99 Slot Machine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 99 Slot Machine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 05:26:14.777