99 Slot Machine
This web page is about 99 Slot Machine for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. 99 Slot Machine's primary file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 99 Slot Machine. They occupy 1.11 MB (1162240
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (134.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.06.0
of 99 Slot Machine. You can find here a few links to other 99 Slot Machine releases:
...click to view all...
99 Slot Machine is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall 99 Slot Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 99 Slot Machine from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 99 Slot Machine or simply click the Search field and type in "99 Slot Machine". If it exists on your system the 99 Slot Machine application will be found automatically. When you click 99 Slot Machine in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 99 Slot Machine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 99 Slot Machine.
8. After uninstalling 99 Slot Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 99 Slot Machine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 99 Slot Machine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 99 Slot Machine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 21:03:54.087