99 Slot Machine
This web page contains complete information on how to remove 99 Slot Machine for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the 99 Slot Machine application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\99 Slot Machine directory, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with 99 Slot Machine. They take about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 99 Slot Machine version 14.12.0
alone. Click on the links below for other 99 Slot Machine versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove 99 Slot Machine from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove 99 Slot Machine:
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Casinos\99 Slot Machine.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\99 Slot Machine
99 Slot Machine is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove 99 Slot Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 99 Slot Machine from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 99 Slot Machine or simply click the Search feature and type in "99 Slot Machine". If it exists on your system the 99 Slot Machine program will be found automatically. After you click 99 Slot Machine in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 99 Slot Machine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 99 Slot Machine.
8. After uninstalling 99 Slot Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 99 Slot Machine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 99 Slot Machine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 99 Slot Machine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:51:53.083