99 Slot Machine
This page is about 99 Slot Machine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Usually the 99 Slot Machine program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\99 Slot Machine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is named casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
99 Slot Machine contains of the executables below. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.07.0
of 99 Slot Machine. You can find below info on other releases of 99 Slot Machine:
...click to view all...
99 Slot Machine is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall 99 Slot Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 99 Slot Machine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 99 Slot Machine or simply activate the Search field and type in "99 Slot Machine". The 99 Slot Machine application will be found automatically. After you click 99 Slot Machine in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 99 Slot Machine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 99 Slot Machine.
8. After uninstalling 99 Slot Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 99 Slot Machine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 99 Slot Machine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 99 Slot Machine in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 04:30:53.490