99 Slot Machine
99 Slot Machine is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more information on RealTimeGaming Software. 99 Slot Machine is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. 99 Slot Machine's primary file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
99 Slot Machine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This web page is about 99 Slot Machine version 15.03.0
only. For other 99 Slot Machine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 99 Slot Machine we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 99 Slot Machine from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\99 Slot Machine
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine\_patch\Fonts - Latin\fonts\albw.ttf
- C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine\_patch\Fonts - Latin\installed\Fonts - Latin
- C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine\_patch\package_list.ini
- C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine\auslots.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\99 Slot Machine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\99 Slot Machine\
99 Slot Machine is a program offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall 99 Slot Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 99 Slot Machine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 99 Slot Machine or simply activate the Search field and type in "99 Slot Machine". The 99 Slot Machine application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 99 Slot Machine in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 99 Slot Machine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 99 Slot Machine.
8. After removing 99 Slot Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 99 Slot Machine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 99 Slot Machine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that 99 Slot Machine by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 99 Slot Machine supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-06 21:00:11.787