This info is about win8codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall win8codecs from your PCShark007
. More information about Shark007 can be seen here
. You can see more info about win8codecs at http://shark007.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Win8codecs folder (same installation drive as Windows). Settings32.exe is the win8codecs's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.14 MB (1191181 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of win8codecs. They take about 3.82 MB (4006596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (436.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to win8codecs version 1.1.0
alone. For other win8codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find win8codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "win8codecs". If it exists on your system the win8codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select win8codecs in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about win8codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall win8codecs.
8. After removing win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong win8codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove win8codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove win8codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-23 15:34:47.557