marvell 91xx driver
marvell 91xx driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your computerMarvell
. Further information on Marvell can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove marvell 91xx driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx\uninst-91xx.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 72.07 KB (73797 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst-91xx.exe.
The executables below are part of marvell 91xx driver. They take about 711.39 KB (728461
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-91xx.exe (72.07 KB)
- cmd.exe (538.50 KB)
- driverinstall.exe (100.82 KB)
This web page is about marvell 91xx driver version 184.108.40.2069
only. For other marvell 91xx driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling marvell 91xx driver we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
marvell 91xx driver is a program released by the software company Marvell. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall marvell 91xx driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete marvell 91xx driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find marvell 91xx driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "marvell 91xx driver". The marvell 91xx driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click marvell 91xx driver in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about marvell 91xx driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall marvell 91xx driver.
8. After removing marvell 91xx driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong marvell 91xx driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling marvell 91xx driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove marvell 91xx driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that marvell 91xx driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove marvell 91xx driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:11:31.087