marvell 91xx driver
This page is about marvell 91xx driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your computerMarvell
. More information about Marvell can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx\uninst-91xx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove marvell 91xx driver. The program's main executable file is named uninst-91xx.exe and it has a size of 72.05 KB (73775 bytes).
marvell 91xx driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 197.58 KB (202327
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-91xx.exe (72.05 KB)
- driverinstall.exe (125.54 KB)
The current web page applies to marvell 91xx driver version 22.214.171.1244
alone. You can find below info on other releases of marvell 91xx driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
marvell 91xx driver is an application by Marvell. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall marvell 91xx driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase marvell 91xx driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find marvell 91xx driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "marvell 91xx driver". If it exists on your system the marvell 91xx driver program will be found automatically. After you select marvell 91xx driver in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about marvell 91xx driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall marvell 91xx driver.
8. After uninstalling marvell 91xx driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of marvell 91xx driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling marvell 91xx driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall marvell 91xx driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that marvell 91xx driver by Marvell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:20:51.030