marvell 91xx driver
This page is about marvell 91xx driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your PCMarvell
. More information about Marvell can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling marvell 91xx driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx\uninst-91xx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uninst-91xx.exe and it has a size of 72.07 KB (73797 bytes).
marvell 91xx driver contains of the executables below. They take 744.11 KB (761965
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-91xx.exe (72.07 KB)
- cmd.exe (538.50 KB)
- driverinstall.exe (133.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of marvell 91xx driver. You can find below info on other application versions of marvell 91xx driver:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall marvell 91xx driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
marvell 91xx driver is an application offered by the software company Marvell. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove marvell 91xx driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find marvell 91xx driver or simply click the Search field and type in "marvell 91xx driver". The marvell 91xx driver application will be found automatically. When you click marvell 91xx driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding marvell 91xx driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall marvell 91xx driver.
8. After removing marvell 91xx driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong marvell 91xx driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling marvell 91xx driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall marvell 91xx driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that marvell 91xx driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:10:32.523