marvell 91xx driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove marvell 91xx driver for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your computerMarvell
. Further information on Marvell can be seen here
. marvell 91xx driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx\uninst-91xx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove marvell 91xx driver. marvell 91xx driver's main file takes about 72.03 KB (73762 bytes) and is called uninst-91xx.exe.
marvell 91xx driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 197.57 KB (202314
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-91xx.exe (72.03 KB)
- driverinstall.exe (125.54 KB)
This data is about marvell 91xx driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of marvell 91xx driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
marvell 91xx driver is a program offered by the software company Marvell. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase marvell 91xx driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase marvell 91xx driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find marvell 91xx driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "marvell 91xx driver". If it is installed on your PC the marvell 91xx driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select marvell 91xx driver in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about marvell 91xx driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove marvell 91xx driver.
8. After uninstalling marvell 91xx driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong marvell 91xx driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing marvell 91xx driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall marvell 91xx driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that marvell 91xx driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:22:26.047