marvell 91xx driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your computerMarvell
. Open here
for more info on Marvell. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing marvell 91xx driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx\uninst-91xx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named uninst-91xx.exe and it has a size of 72.03 KB (73758 bytes).
marvell 91xx driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 197.57 KB (202310
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-91xx.exe (72.03 KB)
- driverinstall.exe (125.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of marvell 91xx driver. You can find below info on other application versions of marvell 91xx driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
marvell 91xx driver is a program marketed by the software company Marvell. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove marvell 91xx driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate marvell 91xx driver or simply click the Search field and type in "marvell 91xx driver". If it is installed on your PC the marvell 91xx driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select marvell 91xx driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding marvell 91xx driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall marvell 91xx driver.
8. After removing marvell 91xx driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong marvell 91xx driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling marvell 91xx driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall marvell 91xx driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that marvell 91xx driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:04:22.750