marvell 91xx driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver from your computerMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. marvell 91xx driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\mv91xx\uninst-91xx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove marvell 91xx driver. uninst-91xx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 73.58 KB (75351 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of marvell 91xx driver. They occupy about 195.12 KB (199807
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-91xx.exe (73.58 KB)
- driverinstall.exe (121.54 KB)
The current web page applies to marvell 91xx driver version 184.108.40.2061
only. Click on the links below for other marvell 91xx driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling marvell 91xx driver we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
marvell 91xx driver is an application offered by Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase marvell 91xx driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall marvell 91xx driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate marvell 91xx driver or simply click the Search field and type in "marvell 91xx driver". If it is installed on your PC the marvell 91xx driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select marvell 91xx driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding marvell 91xx driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove marvell 91xx driver.
8. After uninstalling marvell 91xx driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of marvell 91xx driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing marvell 91xx driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall marvell 91xx driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that marvell 91xx driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall marvell 91xx driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:47:15.240