This info is about Vivaldi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vivaldi from your systemVivaldi
. Check out here
for more info on Vivaldi. Vivaldi is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.2.479.8\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vivaldi. vivaldi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.37 MB (1437816 bytes) on disk.
Vivaldi contains of the executables below. They take 27.36 MB (28690008
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (477.12 KB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.37 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (677.12 KB)
- setup.exe (12.28 MB)
- setup.exe (12.58 MB)
The current web page applies to Vivaldi version 1.2.479.8
only. For more Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application marketed by Vivaldi. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vivaldi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vivaldi". If it exists on your system the Vivaldi program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vivaldi in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your computer, nor are we saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:52:38.360