You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Vivaldi for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Vivaldi from your systemVivaldi
. Go over here
for more info on Vivaldi. Vivaldi is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.8.770.9\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vivaldi. The application's main executable file is labeled vivaldi.exe and it has a size of 1,003.62 KB (1027704 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Vivaldi. They occupy an average of 14.33 MB (15022440
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (558.12 KB)
- vivaldi.exe (1,003.62 KB)
- setup.exe (12.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Vivaldi version 1.8.770.9
only. You can find below info on other releases of Vivaldi:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application offered by Vivaldi. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vivaldi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it is installed on your PC the Vivaldi application will be found automatically. When you select Vivaldi in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your computer, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:32:17.823